We at Marthe-Hélène Photography and Design (Pty) Ltd are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of personal information.
Use of the Information this Site Gathers/Tracks
Any Personal Information you give us will be used only to provide the product, service or information you have requested. The non-Personal Information we gather in aggregate form may be used to improve our Site.
Information that you voluntarily provided will be maintained as long as Marthe-Hélène Photography and Design (Pty) Ltd deems appropriate to fulfil the purpose for which you provided the information or until you request us to remove it.
Cookies are pieces of data assigned by a web server that uniquely identify the browser on your PC. Marthe-Hélène Photography and Design (Pty) Ltd attempts to install cookies when a user arrives at our Site. Cookies enable our systems to gather information about your navigational patterns through the Site. Viewers have the option to accept or disable cookies at any time through their browsers. Visit the “help” portion of your toolbar for more information. If you block or refuse to accept cookies, or delete cookies between visits to our Site, you may not be able to access or use certain features or functions of our Site.
We collect general statistics to track user trends on our Site. These statistics include hits to our server, the types of browsers used to access our Site, page views, and navigational patterns. The information that is collected in this manner does NOT provide us with any personally identifiable information about our users. It helps us track “where” our users are coming from. This allows us to pinpoint high traffic areas and determine the most effective ways to communicate with our users. In order to prevent the introduction of viruses and hackers into the Site we may collect information, such as IP addresses, into a log file to be used to identify potential hackers of the Site.
What security procedures does Marthe-Hélène Photography and Design (Pty) Ltd use to protect Personal Information?
Will Marthe-Hélène Photography and Design (Pty) Ltd disclose the information they collect to outside parties?
Unless you specifically consent to let us do so, Marthe-Hélène Photography and Design (Pty) Ltd will not sell, trade, rent, license or otherwise share your Personal Information to or with others. We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related Site information to reputable third party vendors, but these statistics do not include Personal Information. We may disclose Personal Information we collect from you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary (a) to obey the law or comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates; (b) to protect and defend our rights or property or the rights or property of other users of our Site; or (c) to act in an emergency to protect the personal safety of users of our Site or the public.
Changes to this Policy
We are not responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damages that may arise from:
- the reliance on the information obtained from this website.
- any of the events described in this paragraph and the paragraph below.
- your actions or omissions that result in a breach of this Agreement.
- links with other websites over which we cannot control the content of or the products offered on those websites.
- a denial of access to the website should we believe that you are conducting activities that are illegal, abusive, attack the integrity of the site or put Marthe-Hélène Photography and Design (Pty) Ltd into disrepute. We are committed to providing you with the best possible service. However, we are not responsible for:
- any negligent act or omission by us.
- inaccurate or inadequate information obtained from the web site from inaccurate information supplied by you.
- interrupted, failed or delayed transmission, delivery or storage of information due to a power failure, equipment or software malfunction, natural disasters, fire, labour unrest, or any other cause beyond our control.